Originally from Barcelona, I studied a bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of Barcelona, and right after I moved to Denmark where I would start my tattoo career.
I specialised in colour – mostly in realism – although I like to explore different styles in order to develop and, of course, have fun!
Besides tattooing, I love to create artwork via different mediums such as painting, embroidery, and drawing.
I was born in a small town nearby Barcelona. I was passionate about drawing and painting since I was very small, as all my family is very creative in different mediums: photography, clay, sewing, painting… Specially my sister, who has been and is my biggest inspiration, mentor and supporter.
The support of my family helped me being able to study art from quite early age.
I studied in EART Vic (“Art School Vic”) from 16 to 18, and right after I started a bachelor in Fine Arts at the University of Barcelona. I finished the studies with an internship in Helsinki (Finland) at the Aalto University. School of Arts.
I did several exhibition during my studies, here’s three of them in 2011:
- HUMANIMAL – Exhibition at Casino de Vic (Barcelona)
- HONG KONG GRAPHIC ART FIESTA: XinYiDai – Exhibition at Exhibition Gallery, Sha Tin Town Hall in Hong Kong (Xina)
- SENSE TÍTOL’ 11 – Collective exhibition of Printmaking Department at University of Barcelona’s Fine Arts Faculty (Barcelona)
The three most relevant publications are the following:
- 2022 – Publication in TATTOUAGE magazine, an article regarding my work and attendance at the Tattoo Planetarium tattoo convention in Paris.
- 2011 – HONG KONG ECONOMY JOURNAL – Chinese newspaper publication in the Hong Kong economy newspaper in the art section
- 2011 – Publication about the Exhibition at the Casino de Vic in El 9Nou newspaper
PRIZES & CONVENTIONS
I have attended to several danish tattoo conventions and to Tattoo Planetarium in Paris in 2022, and soon again in 2024. I have won the following prizes:
- 2023 – Best of show #1 (Ink Bash Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2023 – Best of show #3 (Prison Ink, Denmark)
- 2021 – Best of show #1 (HCA, Denmark)
- 2021 – Best color #1 (HCA, Denmark)
- 2019 – Best realism #2 (Nordic Ink, Denmark)
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to receive updates about booking, guest spots, conventions and new products in the web shop.